This is our foundational online course which will guide you through the protocols and theory behind Coordinate Remote Viewing. It is your first step into understanding our connection to the matrix of all things. As you begin to practice and step into your mind’s eye you quickly experience a greater understanding that we are more than our physical bodies. You will go from believing to knowing.
Coordinate Remote Viewing is defined by the Defense Department of the United States as “the learned ability to transcend time and space, to view people, places and things remote in time and space, and to gather information on the same.
Students learn to enter an altered state of consciousness, receive a set of encrypted coordinates, produce an ideogram (the first graphic representation of the target site), and decode the ideogram. Further, students learn to perceive textures, sounds, colors, tastes, smells, temperatures, “energetics” and “dimensionals” from across a chasm of time and space. With new and developing “non-physical eyes” the student “perceives” the target and sketches visual “snapshots” of distant and fleeting images. In later stages, sketches become detailed perspective drawings called “renderings,” and students often feel they have actually “bi-located” to the target site.
The online course includes 12 months of access to:
- streaming and downloadable audio lessons by David Morehouse
- downloadable cool down and pink noise CDs
- visual aids and video material
- exclusive lecture content by David Morehouse
- email support for training clarification
- trainers are available by phone one evening per week
- occasional group calls with David Morehouse in which you may submit questions for discussion
- two weekly practice targets that may be scanned and sent to a trainer for evaluation
- this course can be joined at any time, the weekly phone calls will be recorded and available for download
Coordinate Remote Viewing consists of six stages, each leading to a widening of the “target aperture”. Students who have previously studied stages 1-3 through the CD home study course or the SoundsTrue online course may register only for stages 4-6.