Extended Remote Viewing, or “ERV”, is designed to guide students through the application of a hybrid form of Remote Viewing. It is knowledge or “knowing” based instruction. This means that the basic ERV student has moved to a new level of understanding what we call ‘the matrix of all creation”; accepting one’s concepts as being “knowledge” and not merely “belief” based.
ERV is an experience that Remote Viewing students call “Learning to Fly” because of the overwhelming sensation of free flight and movement felt during the session.
Without the rigorous protocols and structure inherent to CRV, the session environment differs substantially. Students are taught to traverse through the Alpha brain-wave state used in CRV and enter the ethereal fog of the collective unconscious in the “Theta” brain-wave state; called “Ultra Deep” in the lexicon of the Remote Viewer. Students are calibrated on measurable targets as well as literally being sent to view other civilizations, worlds and dimensions.
Embarking on these journeys requires a mastery of CRV protocols and the demonstrated understanding of the true nature of one’s co-creator qualities. In basic ERV, students discover that the journey inward is an exploration of the infinite reaches of eternal consciousness, and that “knowing” oneself is in reality “knowing “ the Creator. Therefore, this “knowing” which transcends “belief” reinforces one’s understanding of the potentially significant contributions each of us makes to the outcome of our collective human destiny.
At the conclusion of each journey, students record their sensory perception in the form of written session summaries, augmenting them with detailed sketches of the target site.
The online course includes 5 years of access to:
- streaming and downloadable audio lessons by David Morehouse
- downloadable cool down and pink noise CDs
- visual aids and video material
- exclusive lecture content by David Morehouse
- email support for training assistance
- trainers are available by phone one evening per week
- occasional group calls with David Morehouse in which you may submit questions for discussion
- two weekly practice targets that may be scanned and sent to a trainer for evaluation
- this course may be joined at any time
- course access may be extended at no cost
It is strongly recommended that students have a full understanding of Coordinate Remote Viewing before beginning Extended Remote Viewing.